- Retains stock heat shields and plastic trim in all positions to maintain OEM looks and protect from exhaust heat.
- Shift rod is protected from the riders boot by an innovative design that positions it behind the heel guard.
- GP shift compatible by relocating shift rod and reversing stock shift arm.
- Adjustment Range – Fwd:5mm, Back:15mm & Down:5mm, Up:25mm – 10mm increments, 12 positions.
- CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum for strength, low weight & durability.
- Dual Ball Bearing Shift and Brake Pedals provide smooth and consistent action.
- Rounded edges prevent race boots from getting snagged on heel guards while riding.
- Race grip footpegs increase rider confidence and chassis feedback.
- Individual replacement parts available from Vortex, your local dealer, and most trackside vendors.